Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sorry, no ridiculously huge shoes here

Hey everyone! We just finished a new figure, and I wanted to show him off here. It's Sora, from Kingdom Hearts. He looked really simple in the beginning, but he turned out to have a lot of really complicated little things on him. Stupid Squeenix, with all of their stupid belts and buckles. Anyway, here he is!
I'm not a huge fan of Kindgom Hearts (though I did play and like the first one) but I think he's really cute. His little keyblade is really adorable. I like the huge zipper on his jacket too, that was the boyfriend's idea.
A lot of the details are painted on, but some (like the yellow straps around the front and the black ones around the red) are real ribbons with real tiny little buckles. We just made a generic keyblade for him, but I think it's really cute.

Anyway, I hope you guys like him! More new little dudes coming soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dea said...

thats pretty awesome!
im a big fan of kingdom hearts
so nice job.