Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've been published!

I don't know if you guys have had a chance to check out the Star Wars Craft Book written by Bonnie Burton, who probably has the best job on the whole planet, by the way.

It's a really awesome book, by the way. I am going to make an army of those AT-AT planter boxes and recreate the battle of Hoth in my front yard. Minus the snow, though, since it hardly ever snows here. And the little Bantha plushie, which is seriously too adorable. Anyway, check out the best part though:



Oh yeah, that's totally me! And my little dudes! When Bonnie contacted me a while ago and asked for permission to use my pictures I nearly died. I am so excited and honored to be a part of the OFFICIAL Star Wars craft book. Too cool. Go check it out today!

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I gotta say, I'm SO HAPPY that you're back to blogging! Congrats about being featured in the book! I was on the fence about buying it, but this just sealed the deal.

Rachel Joy said...

Does the book include patterns for all the crafts?

Geek Central Station said...

The patterns for my amigurumi are not in the book, they are just featured as a fan project. There are instructions in the book for everything included on the cover, though.

Jessie said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats!!

LEon said...

Congrats Sammi for feature in a starwars book! That's a dream of every geek. :)

Nouk Léa said...

Congrats! That is really cool! :)