Friday, May 13, 2011

Chell and friends

Although we don't get to see her very often, Chell is a big part of Portal 2.  The main part, if you will.  Without her and her stylish boots we would never be able to fall thousands of feet into the earth and sproing around on bouncy gel.  Wow, that makes the game sound kind of lame, huh?

Anyway, with all of the turret / companion cube love that goes around, Chell usually goes unappreciated.  But Nerdigurumi decided that was about to change.
I actually think my favorite part about this pattern is the portal gun.  It's amazing!


 I gotta be honest though--her eyes creep me out.  I would just use safety eyes (which I use for everything, I know) but I think the effect would be a little better.
And the best part?  The pattern is free!  That's right, you can make your very own set.  Finally something good came out of PSN being down!

Stay tuned!

No comments: