Thursday, May 12, 2011

Classier than the Mudflap girl, at least

So, ignoring the fact that Olly Moss totally stole my idea (well, sort of, but I'll save that for another post) this silhouette show is pretty awesome.
Whoa!  Look at all those silhouettes!  From a distance, I'm sure it looks like a fairly standard Victorian silhouette wall, right?  Well, let's take a closer look.

 Oh hello, it's GOB and Franklin!  "It's not easy being white..."  I'm pretty sure I saw a blue Tobias out there too (literally blue, not sad) but there aren't too many closeup pictures, so I can't be sure.

 Another sort of closeup; pretty sure that's Mulder and Sculley over there, right above the alien.  Makes sense, right?  Although I feel like if Mulder ever saw that alien (as in, Ridley Scott's alien) he would probably run away screaming "I don't want to believe!  I don't want to believe!"
 John McClane, complete with broken glass.
 And Boba.  Pretty standard by now though, huh?

Anyway, there are way more pictures out there of the entire show, if you are interested.  The show looks like it was packed to the brim with people.  I will post pictures of my silhouette wall later.  It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Stay tuned!

No comments: