Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't lose your head!

Check out this awesome fell beast! I don't think they get enough love in the Lord of the Rings universe. Made by the same girl who made this dragon I have already talked about. The dragons themselves were cute enough (and inspired by the Reign of Fire dragons, so they were already kind of nerdy), but now she modified her pattern to make a fell beast.


Look at his little teeth! Isn't he so adorable? I like the little spikeys on his back. And everything is poseable! There are wires running all through the neck and wings so that you can reenact your very favorite scene from Lord of the Rings. As long as it's not the part where he gets his head chopped off.

You can pick up the pattern for the original dragon over on etsy, but as of right now there is no pattern for the fell beast. And check out even more pictures over on Craftster! I think I might need one of these to guard my Lord of the Rings DVDs. Anyway, stay tuned!

5 comments:

Leilani Amorey said...

I just love this one, thanks for sharing :)

Debbie Barr said...

That's awesome! I don't think I could ever do something like that...

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Thanx for the pics and links...love him!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the last one she has right now! I'd been putting off buying one of these for months - in fact, I messaged her on Craftster about where to buy the pattern clear back in January... >.< Better late than never, right? Thanks for pushing me into it!

Keep the awesome crafts coming!

Arodlim said...

We wants it, my Precioussss...