Monday, June 15, 2009

More Stitch Wars!

More and more cool stuff is being made for the Stitch Wars gallery exhibition! I am so excited. Here are some super cute adorable little Star Wars moon buns from Moon's Creations.
Cute, right? I've probably posted these before (because I love all of the Moon buns, I think they are so cute) but I figured they could show up again. I especially love Chewie! I wonder if he is made out of the same yarn as I use...it's a pain in the butt to use but it's the only thing I've found that looks like Wookie fur. I wonder if a yarn designer out there ever pictured their yarn being used for Chewie fur? Probably not.

And here's Ghost Kenobi. So cute! I love the blue shade. And his costume looks rather complicated--he has a little tunic on, and a belt, and a little jedi robe! All ghosty blue tinted, of course. I love the little mustache.
And finally, my favorite bunny--Oola! Poor Oola, you didn't last very long, but now you will live forever in bunny infamy! I love the little headband and the chain around her neck. Too cute!

Anyway, I'm really excited to know that our little dudes will be in such good company. I wish I could see everything together! And it looks like the 501st is going to be making an appearance at the gallery on opening night, too. I'm so jealous! But for now we will have to look at all of this adorableness through the computer. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Machiavelli's Daughter said...

*gasp* I just squealed REALLY loudly. Those were SUCH CUTE STAR BUNNIES!!!
/end squeal

Unknown said...

They really are wonderful. I would never have thought of doing an all blue ghost Obi-Wan. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

The Ghost Kenobi rocks my socks and underwears! (^-^) Just too cuteness in blue and brown!

WeeeeEEEEeee~!