Friday, June 19, 2009

Yes please

Yes I would like this please thank you very much. How awesome are these bookends?

Oh Georgy. I promised you I would never give you money ever again after those awful prequel movies and your childish, petty refusal to put the original THX editions on DVD, but now here you are with this awesome bookend set and I'm ready to fork over some more cash. Of course at $190 these bookends aren't an impulse purchase, but they look awesome and I covet them. They sure as hell wouldn't be holding any prequel DVDs, not in this house no sir, but I have some lovely Star Wars books that would look mighty nice.

Anyway, these don't even ship out until April 2010, so I hope no one is too excited about these. I guess it gives you enough time to start saving up your pennies though. Stay tuned!


via Gizmodo.

3 comments:

Machiavelli's Daughter said...

I *WANT* those!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I think I need them! lol

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Uhg! There is no way I'd be able to get those for that price:( Hubby and I will just drool over the pic!