Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First post!

Wow! This is my very first blog ever, so I'm still getting used to everything. I started this blog to show the world the crafts that I make, as well as other stuff I find around the web that I think is cool. Of course, in keeping with the name of the blog, everything will (er, at least should) be geek related. I have a passion for crafts related to video games, movies, anime, and even books (I have visions of amigurumi Karamazov brothers--but I got a little sidetracked).

Hopefully in the coming weeks I will be able to show everyone what I have been working on. I think that so far, my little amigurumi dudes are turning out really well. I hope that this blog will be the source of inspiration for those looking for more unconventional, geeky crafts, as well as a place for me to show general things that I enjoy.

I hope this turns out well!

No comments: