Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas stuff

Alright everyone, another post about Christmas crafts and the like. Here's another present I got from my sister:
So cute! The inside is made with recycled bags from target, and it is seriously really big inside. You can fit a ton of groceries in there. Here's a shot of the back:
Ha ha, cute!

And here's a present we made for my boyfriend's mom:
I know, I know, you probably can't tell who it is, but he's supposed to be Bon Jovi. See? He has a loaded six string.
Yeah, it's a revolved on the back of the guitar. I know, it's really weird and nerdy, but apparently she loved it and my boyfriend thought it was hilarious so there you go.

Anyway, that's it for Christmas presents! Have a safe New Year's everyone!

2 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Yay for Futurama craftiness! I love the concept of using plastic bags as a liner - clever!

JoviPunch! Full Recovery!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating

Laurie said...

I love your little figures. And I love Jon Bon Jovi. This is Epic!