Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hold on to your butts

I love Jurassic Park. It's seriously one of my most favorite movies ever. That being said, I found some really cute dinosaur related things around the internet! Not to many Jurassic Park related things, though. Come on, people! Get working on that sexy Alan Grant doll! Come on, you know he was awesome (in the first movie, at least, I believe I've effectively blocked out any memories of the other movies). Anyway, on to the cute!

So pretty! At first I thought it was a loch ness monster, (which is also awesome) but it turns out it's a elasamasaurus. Which, if there is a loch ness monster, is probably this little dude who survived the meteor crash/climate change/Raptor Jesus debacle. Very cute, but a little pricey for me.

This second entry is an awesome dinosaur play mat made by Craftster user hollyrh. It would be a great Christmas present for a young kid (or any older, nerdy people you might know), especially since there are some instructions over at Craftster. The play mat can be rolled up around the volcano and be carried around really easily. So much fun!


Here's another really cute necklace, this time a little more affordable. Actually, the whole shop is really cute, it's definitely worth taking a look at. I'm not really sure what kind of dinosaur it is supposed to be, but it looks like a stegosaurus and they are awesome so it's okay.

Yeah. No idea.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! Share in the dinosaur love. On another note, I swear we'll finally get our other dude finished soon, you guys will seriously love him. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Lourdes said...

Hello I do not speak english but if read. Is possible that you make russian matryoshka doll o japanese unazukin doll? Please.
I enjoy your free amigurumi human pattern.

Unknown said...

i hads to hads people learn me to reed you words. makes a lot of hard to understand you