Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Haul, part 1!

Well, Christmas is over. I hope everyone had a great holiday! I thought I'd post some holiday swag here, started with our newest dude--one I didn't have anything to do with (except the crochet body part). It was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. Behold!
Like I said, I've been playing Assassin's Creed a lot and so my boyfriend made me this little dude to commemorate that. He's so cute! I think he probably has the most weapons out of any dude we've ever made.

He has four throwing knives, a sword, a hidden dagger and a blade on his back. And the hidden dagger is actually hidden! Like, you can move it up and down and hide it under Altair's arm guards.
I don't know how many of you have played Assassin's Creed (it's well worth the $15 I picked it up for, so if anyone out there has a 360 and doesn't have it it's a great game) but Altair always hides in a group of scholars. This dude has more knives on his person than any scholar I've ever seen, and yet no one ever gives him crap for it.

Anyway, this is just one of the really cool things I got for Christmas--I'll also be posting some (hopefully really cool) stuff that I made for other people, so stay tuned! Leave a comment if you got something adorably geeky for a present this holiday season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont you do a tutorial of this?

Luke Richardson said...

Can I commision one? il ahppily pay for this, so awesome! Biggest AC1 Fan xD