Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I love Joss Whedon

Hey guys, remember when I wrote how Crochet Me was trying to get an interview with Joss Whedon because he mentioned, in passing, "Where's our write-up in Crocheting Monthly?" Well they freaking did it! They got an interview with Joss Whedon! I can't believe it. You can read the whole article here. And here's the woman who made it happen! Look what she's holding!
Awww, hi Jayne!

Here's a really cute quote by Joss Whedon from the article:
"You know, anything that inspires people to make their own little version of something be it puppety, be it crafty, be it a high school production of lip syncing, whatever it is, it's the best kind of review you could ever get for any works. It's just cool. I always want things to become plush."

Bah! It's so cute. I can't believe he actually did an interview! That's so cool. He even talks about the Jayne hat and it's significance. It's a really great interview. I know I'm totally gushing and incoherent, but I'm really excited about it.

And for those of you who don't know (like me, 5 minutes ago) Dr. Horrible goes on sale next Friday, December 19. My birthday! Yay! Anyway, it sounds like they are going to include some really great features, so I think it's going to be a definite buy.

So no more news for now! I hope everyone is having a great December, getting ready for Christmas and the like. Stay tuned for more dudes soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so, so much for helping to make the interview happen!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That is so awesome!!! I love Joss Whedon, too :D

Nelson Melle said...

Crochet and Joss Whedon? It truly is a Christmas miracle...