Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another custom order

Okay guys, here's a custom order we finished a couple of days ago.
It's Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist! For those of you who don't watch anime, this character works for the military and is the on the "good guy" side of things. He is an alchemist and is known as the "Flame Alchemist" (I think, it's been a really long time since I've watched it). His outfit was actually pretty hard to figure out, it took a while to come together. His little flame on his hand also comes off.
He has his flame gloves on too,
see the little alchemy symbol? He has those on both sides, along with his shoulder patch and his rank insignia. We spent SO LONG looking for the right color felt for him, and even though it's not perfect I love the way it turned out. With the gold braid on, it looks like the perfect blue color. And the silver lines really make everything pop out, and make everything look very professional and crisp. I need to make Ed and Al now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog while searching for images, and I LOVE your little creations! And you can custom make them too? I am highly interested in this service you offer, and would like to know more. Do you have a website specifically for ordering them? My name is Tifa, and my E-mail is SwordDancer1717@aol.com.

Silhouette said...

Hahahahaha! I took one look at the picture and said, "IT'S ROY MUSTANG!!" ^_^ That really looks like the perfect Roy - it's just fantastic! And you totally need to do Ed and Al next!!! =D