Friday, September 18, 2009

Old Timey Sampler

Okay, I'm not sure if too many of you are familiar with cross stitch samplers or not, but if you are, well, most of them are pretty boring. They are pretty much made so that you can have an excuse to try out different stitches and a lot of times commemorate a birth or something like that. Anyway, leave it to the internet to come and make something really neat and interesting out of a sampler.

And it's an Internet Sampler! I know the picture is a little hard to see here, but it's very detailed. It must have taken forever. I love the borders--I think they might be my favorite part. The little emoticons down by the bottom are pretty cute too. I think this is so great probably because it captures the spirit of the Internet so perfectly--it's a place for, by and inhabited by crazy people. Too cute!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

ZOMG! I SO have to make one!!