Friday, November 28, 2008

This is NOT Bantha Poodo

That's right everyone, Thanksgiving is over and it's time to think about Christmas presents. I am trying to make everyone handmade gifts this year. Unfortunately, I can't post any of them here because the recipients read this blog, so after Christmas I'll be able to show everyone what I've been working on. For now though, I wanted to show everyone this really cute Bantha that you can make for the Star Wars lover in your family! I think he would be a great gift for anyone, actually, because he is pretty cute.

There are instructions on how to make this little guy over at the Star Wars blog in case any of you want to try and make one yourself. I think his little button eyes are really cute. Now that I think about it, Star Wars creatures (excepting Ewoks, of course) aren't really that cute. I mean, would you want a plush dianoga? Or a plush mynock? Okay, those might be kind of awesome. You can make anything cute if you make the eyes big enough. Anyway, let me know if anyone tries this! Stay tuned for more holiday ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took Bonnie's tutorial and tweaked it just a tad and made my own Bantha. He made the feature on the Official Star Wars Blog. :)

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2008/12/09/fan-made-bantha-plushie-craft/

Geek Central Station said...

Ah! He's so cute! I bet he's very huggable, too. I love his huge button eyes!